13. Paschoalino MP, Jardim WF. Indoor air disinfection using a polyester supported TiO photo-reactor. Indoor Air 2008;18 (December (6)):473–9
14. Heindel TH, Streib R, Botzenhart K. Effect of ozone on airborne microorganisms. Zentralbl Hyg Umweltmed 1993;194 (September (5–6)): 464–80.
15. Moisan M, Barbeau J, Moreau S, Pelletier J, Tabrizian M, Yahia LH. Low- temperature sterilization using gas plasmas: a review of the experiments and an analysis of the inactivation mechanisms. Int J Pharm 2001;226 (September (1–2)):1–21.
16. Nelson CL, Berger TJ. Inactivation of microorganisms by oxygen gas plasma. Curr Microbiol 1989;(18):275–6.
17. Terrier O, Cartet G, Ferraris O, Morfin F, Thouvenot D, Hong SS, et al. Characteri- zation of naturally occurring parainfluenza virus type 2 (hPIV-2) variants. J Clin Virol 2008;43(September (1)):86–92.
18. Reed L, Muench H. A simple method of estimating fifty percent endpoints. Am J Hygiene 1938;27:493–7.
19. Yang S, Lee GW, Chen CM, Wu CC, Yu KP. The size and concentration of droplets generated by coughing in human subjects. J Aerosol Med 2007;20(Win- ter (4)):484–94.
20. Fabian P, McDevitt JJ, DeHaan WH, Fung RO, Cowling BJ, Chan KH, et al. Influenza virus in human exhaled breath: an observational study. PLoS One 2008;3(July (7)):e2691.
21. Verreault D, Moineau S, Duchaine C. Methods for sampling of airborne viruses. Microbiol Mol Biol Rev 2008;72(September (3)):413–44.
22. Jensen MM. Inactivation of airborne viruses by ultraviolet irradiation. Appl Microbiol 1964;12(September):418–20.
23. Hoff JC. Inactivation of Microbial agents by Chemical Disinfectants. EPA 600 S2- 86 067. Office of Water. Washington, DC: US Environmental Protection Agency; 1986.
24. Murray BK, Ohmine S, Tomer DP, Jensen KJ, Johnson FB, Kirsi JJ, et al. Virion disruption by ozone-mediated reactive oxygen species. J Virol Methods 2008;153(October (1)):74–7.